If you like quality gourmet products, here’s the Medina Albors extra virgin olive oil 500 ml! A Spanish oil from a family estate with a long history and experience in olive growing and oil production. All processes are taken care of and controlled with the utmost care to obtain the best result: a quality oil with excellent properties and unique taste.
* Superior class (100% extra virgin olive oil)
* Oil with a great personality, very stable over time.
* Selection of the best olives at the time of ripening (veraison)
* Obtained directly from olives by mechanical processes
* First cold-pressing and natural decantation filtration
* Green aromas with a pleasant fruity taste and outstanding positive bitter notes.
* All-natural ingredients
* Exclusive olive juice composed of two varieties:
* 60 % Picual olive (60 year-old olive trees)
* 40 % Arbequina olive (20-year-old olive trees)
* Product originating in Valencia (Spain)
* Presentation in dark glass bottle to protect it from light (500 ml)
* Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct light
-At a temperature of 23ºC : green aromas of freshly cut grass typical of the Arbequina variety, followed by fruity aromas (banana peel or green apple) characteristic of the Picual variety.
-At a temperature of 30ºC : the aromas are intensified, which demonstrates the high quality of the oil obtained by the technique of harvesting olives at the time of veraison.
-On the palate: round, with no peaks of acidity emerging, slightly spicy and somewhat bitter when swallowed, which gives it a powerful structure that ensures a long life.